Vice President of Operations
Alexander Haberbush is Vice President of Operations at Equitable Transitions, where he manages the tasks and timelines of all business evaluations and assignment estates, including negotiations in sales of assets and management of liquidations, settlements and communications with creditors, and analysis of financial and corporate books and records.
- Vice President of Operations, Equitable Transitions (February 2015 – current)
- Develop networking and business development strategies in multiple industries and mediums.
- Research and facilitate best method for achieving highest value of assets.
- Settle creditor claims and assist with claim submission; manage all communications and notices with creditors.
- Analyze financial and corporate books and records of distressed businesses to assess their available alternatives to bankruptcy.
- Prepare budgets and monitor cash flow of Estates.
- Officer of Technology, Haberbush & Associates, LLP (April 2012 – current)
- Maintain server and facilitate electronic coordination and operations.
- Web design and maintenance for firm’s website.
- Provide on-site tech support.
- Set and maintain security protocols for Haberbush & Associates.
- Legal Assistant, Haberbush & Associates, LLP (January 2012 – February 2015)
- Provide support for day-to-day functions of law firm.
- Knowledge of local rules and procedures in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts.
- Edit and revise legal documents to file with court.
- Seven years significant involvement as docent at the Aquarium of the Pacific. (June 2007 – August 2012)
- Active member of Provisors, a networking group of financial professionals in California
- Usher at Long Beach Christian Reformed Church.
- Graduated Magna cum Laude with Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, BIOLA University, La Mirada, CA – 2013